Through play children practice fundamental life skills. From “hands on” fine motor skills to social skills, playing with LEGO DUPLO inspires, facilitates and supports your child’s imagination, curiosity and courage to conquer the world, one little step - and one big brick - at a time.
One crucial part of this experience is parent-child play. You (that’s right, you!), while this activity is ultimately about fun for you and your little one you have the chance to be a great playtime facilitator reinforcing what they already know and teaching them new lessons. Kids as young as 16 months can infer crucial information about the objects around them by watching an adult interact with it first.
So this month we want you to capture and share these special #DuploMoments with us and stand the chance to win LEGO® DUPLO® products of your choice to the value of R3000 with the LEGO® Certified Stores South Africa.
How to Enter
1. Take a short video of a cool creation that you and your little one have built using LEGO® DUPLO® bricks.
2. Share your moment on Facebook or Instagram.
3. Tag the LEGO® Certified Stores SA and include the hashtag #DuploMoments in your post. Instagram accounts will need to be public in order for entries to be viewed.
Want more build ideas for you and your little one?
How about a Penguin, Monkey, Turtle, Zebra and Tiger to get you started?
Traveling or on the go with your toddler?
Here are some great ways to keep them busy and learning on the move with LEGO® DUPLO®.
Terms and Conditions1. The promoter is: Great Yellow Brick (Pty) Ltd.
2. The competition is open to residents of South Africa except employees of Great Yellow Brick (Pty) Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. 4. Entry to the competition is only valid to customers entering between 1 October 2021 and 31 October 2021. The customer also has to be a member of the LEGO® Certified Store's Brick Rewards Program and must subscribe to receive marketing communications. To register an account and join the Brick Rewards Program visit https://greatyellowbrick.co.za/pages/brick-rewards-program.
5. Multiple entries from the same person will be accepted.
6. Closing date for entry will be 31 October 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entrants need to capture a play moment with their toddler using LEGO® DUPLO® products, this can either be building a set, playing with a set or playing a game using DUPLO® blocks. They then need to upload a picture or video with a description of the activity to either Facebook or Instagram of their LEGO® DUPLO® Moment tagging LEGO® Certified Stores SA and include the hashtag #DuploMoments. Instagram accounts will need to be public in order for entries to be viewed.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice and at their sole discretion, including but not limited to the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The overall winner will receive LEGO® DUPLO® products of their choice to the value of R 3000.
12. Winners will be chosen by LEGO® Certified Stores SA by 15 November 2021. The promoter's decision is final.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is to be delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and his/her child’s name and images or video’s in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.