Ever wanted to create your own map? Now you can with this huge LEGO® Art World Map (31203) kit. It’s the largest LEGO set to date and can be used to make and display 1 of 3 vibrant maps.
Focus on creativity
This re-interpretation of a classic world map lets you put your creativity on display. You can use the included inspiration to build the map, or customize the oceans to give the map a personal twist and rebuild the world. Landmass sections can be moved to refocus the map on 1 of 3 sections of the world. Customize it further with colorful brick-built pins to highlight meaningful places.
LEGO sets for your lifestyle
Step back from your busy life, focus on a creative challenge and build a gorgeous piece that will look great on display in your home or office. Part of a collection of inspiring LEGO building sets made for adults interested in art, design, architecture and pop culture, it also makes the perfect gift for yourself or a hobbyist in your life looking for their next project.
- Build the world your way with this stunning LEGO® Art World Map (31203) set, which gives you 1 of 3 unique combinations of a world map to build, plus a fully customizable, open-build experience.
- Clear your mind with this LEGO® set, consisting of 11,695 pieces, including 40 canvas wall decor plates, a brick-built frame, 2 unique hanging elements and a tile tool for easier rebuilding.
- This kit immerses you in your passion for travel and DIY creativity while you relax and recharge. With the included Soundtrack, you can enjoy an audio world tour as you build.
- Build and display this unique, ocean depths-inspired world map that’s full of lush, vibrant colors you can use for the background. To extend the joy, rebuild the map to reflect your own world view. This piece measures over 25.5 in. (65 cm) high and 40.5 in. (104 cm) wide, and offers a challenging activity for you or other map enthusiasts in your life who love DIY projects. Unboxing the set offers you a unique ‘wow’ experience, while the coffee-table-quality instructions provide an informative and stress-relieving road map as they guide you through the build.
- Perfect collectible for adults to display on a wall or shelf, LEGO® Art kits offer you a rewarding building experience as you find new ways to express your passion for travel and self-discovery.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958. LEGO® components are dropped, squashed, twisted, heated, bent, scratched and stretched to ensure this World Map wall decor piece meets stringent global safety standards.
Or how about these
I have enjoyed this build. I enjoy watercolours but don't always like the lack of precision and colour run. This build ensures my creative side is well taken care of, and my minor need for perfection is met with precision. Having said that, I am meticulous with the colours, which is not absolutely necessary when creating the oceans.
I am not entirely sure about the audio track, and its relevance - I was expecting relaxing sounds of nature instead of stories from people who travel a lot, but this really is a "value add" that I didn't consider in my purchase.
Don't be put off by the extremely pink colour of the 1 dot colour. It is a little alarming and doesn't seem to work when viewed by itself, but as you start mixing the colours it really adds a lovely pop and contrast. It would be lacking without it.
This is a hard-to-find kit, so when it's advertised/marked as available, take the plunge and enjoy the experience.
The final built map looks fantastic, but the build is not what you would expect of a Lego set. It is very simple and not at all challenging. It is very relaxing, though. A great way to unwind.
Initially I thought this will be a quick built and I started off with just a block a day, it took me a few days to complete.
The frame and even the hooks at the back is Lego! I did follow the instructions for the oceans, but will change this later by buying other/more dots (Just need a plan first).
10/10 would built it again
Reading up on this set a lot of people mentioned that its very repetitive and although the largest Lego set at the time, likely not most enjoyed set. I found this the most relaxing build! I put on an interesting podcast and just got lost in building each square.
The 'tools' that the set came with was very handy, and just loved the additional information provided in the instructions! The fact that the frame and mounts are all made of Lego is an additional bonus. You can do so much more with this set than what is specified and I've already started collecting Dots to change the oceans and illustrate my travels and travel plans. Thank you, Lego!