Grab your hard hat and head out to the LEGO® City 60188 Mining Experts Site to make new discoveries! This thrilling excavator toy building set features a large grinder/crusher bucket wheel excavator toy with minifigure cab and raising arm, a front loader with raising shovel and a dump truck with tilting bed. It also includes a large mine system with golden nugget elements, explode function, hidden golden nugget element and a chute and track system with rotating chute and 2 mine carts, plus a mobile lab. Includes 6 minifigures plus bear and glow-in-the-dark spider figures.
- Includes 6 minifigures: 2 drivers, a demolition expert, miner, scientist and a chief, plus bear and spider figures.
- Features a massive grinder/crusher bucket wheel excavator with minifigure cab and raising arm, plus a small front loader with raising shovel and a dump truck with tilting bed.
- Also includes a large mine with breakaway elements to reveal a hidden golden nugget, a turning chute, track system with 2 mine carts, and a mobile lab.
- Spider glows in the dark!
- Turn the knob on the side of the grinder/crusher to spin the drill wheel.
- Raise the grinder/crusher arm to lift or lower the drill wheel along the side of the mine.
- Drop nuggets down the chute into the mine cart, then empty the cart’s load into the dump truck’s bed.
- Dump the golden nuggets out of the truck bed and use the front loader to haul them to the mobile lab, before you use the triggers to blow open the hidden cache in the mine.
- Accessory elements include a dynamite stick element, pickaxe, megaphone, chicken leg and 12 golden nugget elements.
- Grinder/crusher bucket wheel excavator measures over 6” (17cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 4” (14cm) wide.
- Front loader measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Dump truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Mine carts each measure over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (4cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Mine with track measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 14” (37cm) deep.
- Mobile lab measures over 1” (4cm) high and 1” (3cm) wide.