Head for the LEGO® City harbor aboard the powerful Race Boat Transporter! Steer the cool truck into position at the water’s edge and unload the awesome jet-powered boat. Then join the Xtreme team racing driver onboard, power over the waves and set new LEGO City water speed records. Vroom! And when you’re done, you can transport the race boat back to base. Another high-speed LEGO City adventure!
- Here’s an ideal building set for kids who love action-packed building toys. This LEGO® City Race Boat Transporter, comes with a cool truck and a boat that floats. The action starts the moment kids open the box.
- This building kit includes a toy truck with trailer, a race boat that floats on water and truck and racing driver minifigures. In fact, there’s everything a kid needs for creative independent play.
- Kids will love the cool truck with cab, opening doors, removable roof and transport restraining bars. The sporty speed boat has an opening cockpit with room for the Xtreme racing driver – and it floats on water!
- This LEGO® City Speed Boat Transporter (60254) playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up who love action role-play toys and model vehicles.
- When built, the transporter, with onboard toy speed boat, measures over 3"" (9cm) high, 14"" (36cm) long and 2"" (6cm) wide, while the speed boat itself measures over 2"" (6cm) high, 9"" (24cm) long and 2"" (6cm) wide.
- No batteries required – this floating speed boat set is powered by small kids with big imaginations!
- Includes a simple printed building guide. Or you can download Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Life app. With this interactive building guide’s zoom and rotate viewing tools, building really is child’s play.
- LEGO® City Great Vehicles playsets nurture kids’ physical skills and confidence with feature-rich land, air and water vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards as well as The LEGO Group's rigorous quality criteria, so they’re consistent, compatible and easily click together and apart every time.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.