Steer the supercool, electric-powered SUV into the LEGO® City Service Station for a rapid recharge of Octan E! Plug it into the charging point, collect your pet chihuahua and head over to the cozy shop to top up on candy supplies. Then help the station clerk fill up the surfers’ camper van at the gas pump. A busy day at the multi-fuel LEGO City Service Station!
- Here’s a great building set for kids who love pretend play. This multi-model LEGO® City (60257) playset features a toy service station for electric and gasoline-powered vehicles, plus fun characters and a pet chihuahua.
- What’s in the box? A toy service station with shop, Octan E charging point and gas pump, plus an SUV, a camper van with surfboards, 4 minifigures and a chihuahua dog figure. All a kid needs for fun, independent play.
- This building set has lots of cool features. The toy charging point and gas pump have flexible hoses for connecting to the vehicles and kids can remove the roof from the SUV and camper to put the minifigures inside.
- Looking for cool toys for kids aged 5+? This service station set makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for LEGO® City fans and kids who love to role-play. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the camper van measures over 2"" (7cm) high, 4"" (12cm) long and 2"" (6cm) wide, while the store measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Does it need batteries? No, this construction toy is powered by small kids with big imaginations – simply open the bags of LEGO® bricks and the play can start right away!
- This building toy comes with an easy-to-follow printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for budding builders. Available in the free LEGO® Life app for smart devices.
- Unleash the fun and excitement of LEGO® City playsets featuring buildings, vehicles and characters that inspire open-ended creative play while helping youngsters develop physical skills and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks are designed to the highest industry standards to ensure that LEGO City playsets are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® City pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.