Open LEGO® Classic Creative Green Bricks and ignite kids’ imaginations! There are 3 fun brick toys to build: a dog, a helicopter with rotating blades and an apple tree with a delicious-looking detachable apple. Kids mix the bricks to customize their models – then create unique designs of their own. Once they start bringing their make-believe creations to life… anything is possible!
- A captivating collection of green LEGO® bricks in set 11007 for kids aged 4 and over. With 3 easy-to-build toys and endless free-building fun, this awesome starter-set fizzes with creative possibilities.
- The 60 LEGO® bricks and pieces build into 3 models – a green dog, a mini helicopter and an apple tree. Cool features and endless customized creations ensure the imaginative play never stops.
- Building and playing with the 3 toys is only the beginning. Anything can happen when kids create models and stories of their own. And combining the set with other LEGO® toys adds a whole new dimension to the fun.
- This LEGO® starter set for boys and girls aged 4 and over makes a great gift for beginners and more advanced builders wishing to expand their LEGO collection.
- The LEGO® Classic Creative Green Bricks set is a great starter kit. For even more possibilities, combine with other LEGO sets.
- No batteries needed – so the fun never ends! Because it’s powered by kids’ imaginations, this LEGO® toy boosts critical thinking skills, problem-solving abilities and a whole lot more!
- Simple, clear instructions get kids building and playing with the 3 starter models immediately. As they explore the set’s endless creative play possibilities, the imaginative fun grows and grows.
- LEGO® Classic boxes are packed with a stimulating mix of bricks and pieces to inspire open-ended creative play. Fun, intuitive and bursting with ideas and inspiration, anything is possible with LEGO Classic!
- All LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards. They are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to ensure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards, and they are safe for your child.