Get kids playing out action-packed adventures in space with this cool LEGO® Creator 3in1 Cyber Drone (31111) toy set. It features 2 rotating adjustable thrusters, posable elevators on the tail and a cockpit with an opening windshield, inspiring kids to enjoy hours of fun role play.
The best cool toys for kids
Young space explorers can enjoy 3 different build-and-play experiences with this LEGO Creator 3in1 toy set. They can build the cyber drone, then rebuild it into a cyber mech or cyber scooter. The toy set comes with a new-for-January 2021 robot minifigure with a transparent blue head, which can ride each of the 3 models.
An amazing collection of 3in1 LEGO sets
LEGO Creator 3in1 building toys open up a world of possibilities with 3 different models to create in every box! LEGO builders will be captivated as they build, rebuild and build again! Creator 3in1 sets inspire imaginative role play with amazing models to choose from, including cars, creatures and beach houses.
- This LEGO® Creator 3in1 Cyber Drone (31111) building set inspires fantastic playtime fun for kids, with 3 models in 1 – a cyber drone, cyber mech and cyber scooter.
- Includes a new-for-January 2021 robot minifigure with transparent blue head. The robot can travel on the cyber drone, cyber mech and cyber scooter to add more fun to kids' battles.
- Creative kids can enjoy a host of fun adventures in space, travelling in the drone toy or racing around on the ground with the cyber mech or cyber scooter.
- The Cyber Drone has 2 rotating adjustable thrusters, posable elevators on the tail and a cockpit with an opening windshield.
- With 113 pieces, this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set is a fun-filled building task for kids aged 6 and up and makes the ideal unexpected treat for them.
- The Cyber Drone measures over 2 in. (6 cm) high, 5 in. (14 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide – the perfect portable size to play with at home or on the go.
- Look out for other great, new-for-January 2021 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets: Wild Lion (31112), Race Car Transporter (31113), Superbike (31114) and Surfer Beach House (31118).
- LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets allow kids to enjoy endless imaginative play as they create action-packed stories around the 3 different cool and colorful models in every box.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® building bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart every time.
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards.
Or how about these
31111 | LEGO® Creator 3-in-1 Cyber Drone
Mech! Drone! Speeder bike! All in one box, I had to get three! And with all the references to classic space! I don’t know why, but the mech give of strong Ice Planet vibes… Amazing set!
I initially purchased the LEGO:registered: Creator 3-in-1 Cyber Drone (31111) because I wanted the accompanying Minifigure for my growing Space theme collection as it has the Classic Space theme logo on it’s chest. I also really love the transparent blue head - a very unique Lego head for sure.
Once I opened it up, I was pleasantly surprised at the overall set.
The colours of the bricks; bright orange, bold black, space-grey and “tech”-blue, gives the set an awesome futuristic feel.
What I thoroughly enjoyed about the 3-in-1 sets is seeing the innovative use of pieces to perform different functions across the 3 builds and this really showcases the versatility of Lego bricks. I thought that the combination of general purpose bricks with a number of the Technic-type bricks was AWESOME and gave the set a bit more of an older Lego fan feel.
The builds were pretty solid and the designs super clever - again the versatility of individual bricks is really awesome once you’ve assembled all 3 builds. I initially thought that the Minifigure would work really well within the Cyber Mech build (especially for display), but I found the Cyber Drone itself really rad. Incidentally, the Cyber Drone is the build that utilizes the most pieces in the set. All in all a great purchase, especially at this price-point. Truth be told, I may need to purchase an additional one or two to have all 3 sets on permanent display.