Who’s up for a burger? Climb the foldable stairs into the monster burger truck and feed LEGO® citizens their favorite treat! Drive over curbs with the big wheels and working suspension to find a spot on the beach. Set up the table and chairs, climb into the truck and start cooking. Then rebuild it into a beefy off-roader, powerful tractor pulling vehicle or anything you want with this 3in1 set!• Feed creative food truck role play with this set of 3 models in 1: A LEGO® Creator 3in1 Monster Burger Truck (31104) with suspension, an off-roader and a tractor pulling vehicle, plus 2 minifigures and a dog figure.
- What’s cooking? Kids can stretch their building skills as they serve burgers in a monster burger truck, explore in an off-roader, haul heavy loads with the tractor pulling vehicle or create something completely new.
- This toy provides 3 in 1 building options, letting kids build 1 of 3 types of vehicle, which can be played with alone or with other LEGO® sets. Kids can develop their building skills every time they build.
- Fans of imaginative play will love this set. The monster burger truck, with huge wheels, working suspension, foldable stairs and giant brick-built burger on the roof makes a cool all-occasion gift for kids aged 8 and up.
- Detailed and prepped for fun! With the monster burger truck measuring over 7” (19cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide, this awesome action toy is big enough for serious fast-food truck cooking adventures.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and encourage them to come up with new stories all on their own.
- Crack open the box and the play can begin with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 model toys. Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly quick for kids, leading to pride in creating and loads of imaginative fun.
- Drive continuous play possibilities for kids with LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets. This cool food truck playset lets children develop their creativity and imagination as they develop new stories with every rebuilding.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kids’ building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.