Hop in this awesome red sports car and hit the road! Start the powerful engine of this cool red and black machine, put your foot on the gas pedal and go, go, GO! For more fun, rebuild it into a cool hot rod to set a new speed record, turn it into an old-fashioned plane and head off to the air show, or free your imagination and build something new. Feel the need for speed with this cool 3in1 set!• Drive creative role play with this exciting toy set, featuring 3 models in 1: A sports car, hot rod and an old-fashioned plane. Makes a great gift for kids. Building and rebuilding extends the play endlessly!
- What fun waits behind the wheel? Kids can stretch their imaginations and creative skills as they cruise in a sports car, set new speed records in a hot rod, take a flight in an old-fashioned plane or build something new.
- This set gives kids 3 options in each box: They can make a Creator 3in1 Sports Car (31100), hot rod or old-style plane. Kids can play with the set solo or combine it with other LEGO® sets to grow their building skills.
- Any fan of creative building will love this awesome set. The sports car with intake valve and spoiler, thrilling hot rod and fun plane models work as a great anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6+.
- Detailed and ready for action. With the sports car measuring over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide, this exciting toy is small enough to take on the go and big enough to hold a minifigure (not included).
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of coming up with new stories all by themselves.
- Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap for kids, leading to pride in construction and loads of creative fun. Open the box and the play begins with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 toy models.
- Give children endless possibilities to develop their building skills as they play with LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets. This cool vehicle playset lets kids grow their creativity and imaginations with building opportunities.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kids’ building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.