Bibbidi bobbidi boo, there’s a party happening for you! Join Disney Princess Cinderella and her animal friends at a party in her beautiful castle. Freshen up in the bathroom with the shiny gold toilet, before you help Cinderella with the cake in the kitchen. Before the party starts, have a rest in Cinderella’s bedroom while Lucifer and Bruno snuggle into their beds in the tower! After a nap, it’s time for the party! Inspire creative movie-based role-play with this LEGO® ǀ Disney (43178) set that features Disney’s Cinderella. LEGO® 4+ sets are a fun way for youngsters to learn to build and grow their confidence with simple building steps.
- Loads of party fun and exploration await kids with this cute set. The castle has Starter Brick plates to make building easier, so children can quickly get to playing with Disney’s Cinderella and her pets Lucifer and Bruno.
- These beloved characters are great to play with in this set or with others as part of new stories. Kids can party with Disney Princess Cinderella in her castle or expand other sets with this one to extend the play in new ways.
- Any fan of Disney’s Cinderella will love this awesome set. The colorful castle with its different rooms will make an ideal Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for preschoolers and youngsters aged 4+.
- Decorated and ready to party. With the castle measuring over 6” (16cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep, this exciting playset is big enough for serious adventures and helps young kids learn the joy of building.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! This easy-to-build, battery-free toy help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills, plus it gives them the joy of constructing on their own.
- Instructions PLUS is an interactive guide that makes building this model extra fun. Available in the free LEGO® Life app, it has zoom and rotate tools to help even preschool children build this LEGO playset independently.
- LEGO® 4+ buildable toys have Starter Brick bases to make building simpler and boost confidence, plus they make a top gift to introduce younger children to LEGO themes, movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes.
- Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – and it’s still that way today.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kid’s building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.