Catch a wave with Disney’s Moana and her friend Pua the pig as they travel around on her camakau boat! Grab the oar and splash Pua with some water, then paddle hard to get to the island. Whoa, watch out for that wave, it’s a big one! Hang on Pua! Help Moana be brave and deliver the heart to the goddess Te Fiti to save her people. Then get ready for more new and exciting adventures on the open sea!• Inspire thrilling movie-based role play or creative play with this adorable set, featuring Moana and Pua the pig. A great gift for kids and fans of Disney’s Moana. Play starts with building, straight out of the box!
- What adventure awaits on the sea? Kids can stretch their imagination and creative skills as they head off on an exciting mission with Disney’s Moana and Pua the pig on her buildable camakau sailboat toy.
- These beloved characters are great to play with in this set or with other models as part of new stories and fun. Kids can explore with Disney’s Moana or feed Pua a snack before sailing off on an adventure!
- Fans of Disney’s Moana will love this LEGO® ǀ Disney (43170) set. The boat with its fabric sail and Heart of Te Fiti element will thrill any child as a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6+.
- Small yet mighty and ready for action. With the sailboat measuring over 3” (10cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide, the playset is big enough for serious adventures and small enough to go wherever kids go.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills, plus it gives them the joy of coming up with new stories all on their own.
- Open the box and the play begins with building the model. Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap, giving kids the joy of constructing the toy on their own, and loads of creative fun.
- Give youngsters cute characters and scenarios to play out with LEGO® ǀ Disney sets. This fun Disney Moana playset offers story starters as well as open-ended play that helps build children’s creativity and imagination skills.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kid’s building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.