This push-along My First Fire Truck brings parents and toddlers together to assemble the easy-build vehicle then role-play all kinds of exciting rescue missions. Kids develop fine motor skills as they drive the truck to the scene of the emergency, move the ladder up and down and help others in the community. With boy and girl firefighters aboard the truck, it takes teamwork to get the job done!
- Adventure awaits little firefighters as they drive the red fire truck in set 10917 to its next exciting mission! This fun toy set teaches toddlers all about working together as a team to get the job done.
- The fire truck provides toddlers with a first LEGO® DUPLO® building set. The 4-wheel truck pushes along on, with boy and girl passenger decorations in the windows, and there’s a movable ladder to set up for the rescue.
- There are endless exciting rescue missions to role-play. Toddlers can drive the truck to the emergency, move the ladder up and down, then work together to assist anyone in need of help.
- Any little firefighter will want to get their hands on this fire truck toy set. Great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 18 months and up.
- The fire truck measures over 3” (9cm) long, 2” (7cm) high and 2” (6cm) wide – just the right size to take the play wherever kids go. Combine with other LEGO® DUPLO® sets for even more fun.
- No batteries needed. The LEGO® DUPLO® Fire Truck is fueled by kids’ imaginations – so the fun never ends!
- The fire truck fun starts right from the box. Simple instructions provide ideas and inspiration to help parents and toddlers get the best developmental benefits from this versatile toy.
- Introduce preschoolers to building and learning with LEGO® DUPLO® playsets. Designed to deliver open-ended creative play that inspires young minds, they feature familiar scenes, fun characters and easy-to-handle pieces.
- LEGO® DUPLO® building sets meet the highest industry standards. This means they are perfect for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – and it’s been that way since 1969!
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces to ensure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards for your little builder."