This open and accessible dollhouse is perfect for playing together. Teach toddlers about everyday life, such as cooking, mealtime and bedtime routines. Filled with familiar details – plus mom, dad and child figures and a pet dog and teddy bear – you’ll share lots of magical moments together. For even more fun, rebuild the main house as a tower house, and then again as a residential house!
- With this easy-to-assemble, open and accessible, 3-in-1 dollhouse playset, toddlers develop their fine motor, social and emotional skills as they build, play, redesign and play again.
- This versatile playhouse has a kitchen, living room, bathroom and a bedroom. It’s packed with realistic details, such as an opening fridge. Includes mom, dad, child, dog and teddy bear figures, plus many fun accessories.
- Teach toddlers about everyday life, such as cooking, mealtime and bedtime routines. Rebuild as a tower house, and then again as a residential house! Share magical role-play fun as you explore play possibilities together.
- Kids will love playing out imaginative stories with this 3-in-1 playhouse. This great gift for toddlers aged 2 and over provides so much for them to explore, discover and learn.
- The main playhouse measures over 14” (36cm) high, 15” (39cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep. To expand the play possibilities even further, integrate this versatile playset with other LEGO® DUPLO® playsets.
- Powered by kids’ imaginations! Hands-on, battery-free toys boost kids’ creative, imaginative and practical skills, and it gives them the satisfaction of making fun things happen ‘by myself’.
- Open this 3-in-1 dollhouse’s box and the building, playing and learning begins immediately. Simple instructions for parents and toddlers provide ideas and inspiration for instant enjoyment.
- Introduce preschoolers to learning with open-ended creative play that inspires young minds. With familiar scenes, fun characters and easy-to-handle pieces, LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are ideal developmental toys for toddlers.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets 10929 meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards."