Vroom! Andrea’s here to pick you up in her new car. Hop in and crank up the LEGO® boombox. Cruise to Heartlake City Beach where Andrea’s performing tonight. Roxy’s already there, waiting for the show to start. Pepper the parrot helps Andrea with her sound check. Someone’s been shopping – Andrea looks great in her pretty new skirt. As the sun sets, the show begins. It’s going to be an awesome night!
- Do you know a child who loves motors and music? Then this set is for them! Let them imagine picking up friends in a cool LEGO® car to watch a concert. Or they can pretend to be the star performing on the toy stage.
- Inside the box you’ll find everything kids need to build a cool open-top LEGO® car with a LEGO boombox. There are also 2 mini-dolls, a parrot figure and a toy stage on which LEGO Friends pop star Andrea performs.
- Kids can pop 2 mini-dolls in the car and drive them around. They can then pimp their ride by adding the toy stage’s speakers to the LEGO® boombox. They’ll also love customizing Andrea’s look by dressing her in a fabric skirt.
- Boys and girls aged 6+ who seek the spotlight will love being the star with Andrea’s Car & Stage (41390) toy playset. This LEGO® set makes a great birthday or holiday gift for kids wanting to add to their toy car garage.
- The LEGO® car is just over 1” (4cm) high and 4” (12cm) long – small enough to pop into a backpack to take on a playdate. And to make it really stand out, kids can customize it with bricks from their other LEGO sets.
- Andrea’s stage is garlanded with lights. These don’t need batteries to twinkle, just children’s imaginations, so the creative play can start straight away.
- All LEGO® sets come with easy-to-follow printed instructions, but this one also uses Instructions PLUS. Simply download the LEGO Life app and help your child see their construction come to life in a digital dimension!
- Introduce your child to the welcoming world of Heartlake City and let their imagination set sail on a voyage of adventure, with their best LEGO® friends by their side.
- LEGO® sets meet the highest industry standards plus our own quality criteria. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- The LEGO Group tests its bricks and accessories to the max to ensure that every one of its toy playsets meets the highest global safety and quality standards.