1, 2, 3… Bake! Join LEGO® Friends Stephanie at the TV studio as she competes in a baking show. Spin the wheel above the stage to choose which crazy ingredients the bakers must include. Get creative with the icing and decorations. Grab the extinguisher to help David put out a kitchen fire. The timer’s counting down, but who’ll win the cash prize and the trophy? The judge needs your help to decide!
- Encourage creative play as kids help LEGO® Friends characters craft amazing LEGO cakes in this baking competition cooking toy playset. They’ll love pretending to perform under the heat of the studio cameras!
- This feature-packed Baking Competition (41393) food playset includes 3 mini-dolls, 2 cook stations with rotating cake stands, lots of baking accessories, such as toy food and icing, and kitchen equipment.
- Kids will get lost in this feature-packed LEGO® set. They can pretend to cook on the hob, role-play the judge, go behind the cameras, help put out a kitchen fire or make a new creation by adding their own LEGO bricks.
- There are so many ways for kids aged 6+ to enjoy hours of creative food play fun with this 361-piece LEGO® set. It makes a great birthday or holiday gift for those new to LEGO toys or fans of the Friends TV show.
- This modular set can be separated to spread the cake joy around a bedroom. But since it measures just over 5” (15cm) high and 11” (30cm) wide, it won’t take up much room when all the elements are displayed together.
- This LEGO® Friends set comes with everything kids need to recreate a TV baking competition scene. Batteries aren’t needed to kick-start the action – the creative fun comes from kids’ imaginations.
- As with all LEGO® sets, this cooking toy comes with clear printed instructions. They are designed to be easy for kids aged 6+ to follow so they can get on and build without a grown-up’s help.
- Introduce kids to the exciting world of LEGO® Friends. It’s a place where kids can learn that it is possible to achieve their dreams when they follow their hearts.
- LEGO® building sets for kids meet the highest industry standards plus The LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pull apart – and it’s been that way since 1958!
- The LEGO Group tests its bricks and pieces to the max to make sure every little builder’s playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.