Love animals, music and playing at eating out? With this playset you get all your favorite elements in the 1 box. Lift the lid of this LEGO® brick box and you’ll find all the bricks you need to make 6 cool Friends scenes. There’s a horse park, a café and a music shop, which you can rebuild into a mini treehouse, a wading pool and a DJ booth. Combine these scenes to make the ultimate Heartlake City hangout. Inspire hours of imaginative play with this LEGO® Creative box containing all the bricks needed to construct 3 scenes, each of which can be built into a second, different scene, then combined to form one cool composite Heartlake City hangout.
- This 321-piece set becomes a toy café, a horse park and a toy music shop with fun accessories and 2 mini-dolls to encourage imaginative play. Kids can rebuild each element into a new scene or join them together.
- Kids can explore a range of passions when playing with this toy playset’s 6 scenes, from animal care to performing on stage. And by adding extra LEGO® bricks from other sets they can expand their creative, imaginative play.
- This Heartlake City Brick Box (41431) is a great birthday, holiday or anytime-surprise gift for kids aged 5+ who love toys that create open-ended play. It makes a top gift for children who have a range of interests.
- The creative brick box measures just over 7” (18cm) high and 13” (35cm) wide, making it a convenient way to enjoy LEGO® fun away from the home. And by adding bricks from other sets, kids can get lost in a world of creative play!
- No batteries are needed for these rebuildable toys, so the fun never ends. Kids can enjoy the feeling of independent play and being a ‘self-starter’ without needing to ask grown-ups for batteries.
- This LEGO® playset comes with clear, easy-to-follow instructions for all 6 scenes, meaning even those with little LEGO building experience will be off the blocks and playing with their fun toy in no time at all.
- Introduce kids to Heartlake City, a world of endless possibilities where children will be immersed in open-ended play in the company of their best LEGO® Friends Olivia, Andrea, Mia, Stephanie and Emma.
- LEGO® Friends toy playsets meet the highest industry standards plus The LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1958.
- The LEGO Group tests its bricks to the max to ensure all its playsets meet the highest global safety and quality standards.