Tired of your old look? Head to the Heartlake City Hair Salon for a hairdo reboot! Join LEGO® Friends Emma as she visits stylist Nina for a new ‘do’. First wash her hair in the clam-shaped sink and then grab the scissors to help give her hair a trim. Share a coffee with her as she waits for her style to set. Add a bow to complete the look. It’s a stylish place to hang out with your friends! Give little stylists hours of creative play with LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Hair Salon. They can pretend to cut and style their friends’ hair or imagine they are the client going to the play hair salon for a new do!
- The set is packed with features to get imaginations firing. There are 2 mini-dolls, 2 hairdressing chairs, a hair-washing sink and lots of accessories, such as toy brushes and toy wigs, to create a realistic salon experience.
- Kids will have loads of fun watching the mini-doll figure’s transformation as she progresses through the stations of the salon. And to ramp up the fun they can make over the minifigures from any other LEGO® set too!
- With 235 pieces, Heartlake City Hair Salon (41391) is an ideal gift for kids with a little building experience and a lot of imagination. It makes a great birthday, holiday or special-occasion gift for kids aged 6 and up.
- Measuring just over 4” (11cm) high and 6” (17cm) long, this play hair salon is compact enough to keep on display for constant entertainment. Or kids can combine it with other LEGO® sets for truly creative play.
- No batteries are needed to power up the Heartlake City Hair Salon. The creative fun comes alive with a simple set of instructions, a little building experience and a child’s active imagination.
- Is your little builder ready for an awesome play experience? Download the LEGO® Life app and help them use Instructions PLUS to see their hair salon in zoom, rotate and ‘ghost’ modes. It’s building for the digital age!
- Introduce little builders to the world of Heartlake City, where the girls from LEGO® Friends are waiting to accompany them on their imagination’s most exciting adventures!
- LEGO® sets meet the highest industry standards plus The LEGO Group’s own quality criteria. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Friends sets, bricks and accessories are tested to the max to ensure that every LEGO toy playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.