The sun’s out and so is LEGO® Friends Stephanie with her fun ice cream cart! Help her serve her Heartlake City customers. Mix and match the crazy ice cream and popsicle flavors. Hang out around the table with your friends as you slurp cool cones. Business kinda slow? Unhitch the moped and pop Dash the dog in his seat. Pull on your helmet and you can zip off with Stephanie to the beach for some fun! This LEGO® ice cream cart toy (41389) makes a top gift for any kid who loves food play. It will get their creative juices flowing as they imagine making and selling delicious treats – or they can role-play the customer.
- This set contains 97 pieces so play starts quickly. Kids can display the toy food how they want, with the Stephanie mini-doll serving behind the cart and Dash the dog playing out front – or the other way around!
- Your little server can play with the vehicles together or separately as the mini ice cream cart unhitches from the LEGO® scooter. They can mix and match the toy food to give the customer whatever flavor they desire!
- This is a top gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up who deserve a little surprise treat. The instructions are short and sweet, so even those with little building experience can make a cool food toy real fast!
- At just over 2” (7cm) high and 5” (14cm) long, this snack-sized treat takes up little room as a desk display and is small enough to take on a playdate. Or kids can mix it with any other LEGO® set for truly creative play!
- This is not a static LEGO® Friends set – all the wheels really turn. No batteries are needed, though, because this cute-looking kids’ ice cream cart moves on pulling power alone!
- Is your little builder ready for an awesome play experience? Download the LEGO® Life app and help them use Instructions PLUS to see their ice cream set in zoom, rotate and ‘ghost’ modes. It’s building for the digital age!
- Introduce your young builder to the world of LEGO® Friends. A warm welcome awaits them in Heartlake City, where kids can achieve anything they set their hearts on, with their best friends by their side.
- LEGO® toy playsets meet the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1958.
- The LEGO Group tests its bricks and pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.