Cool off and hang out at Emma’s juice truck. She’s whizzing up a fabulous blend of fresh fruit and good times at Heartlake City Beach. Help her prepare the fruit and serve the customers. Or relax with Andrea as she chills on her sun lounger, sipping on a smoothie. What’s that in the water? A pair of dolphins have come to say hello! Help Andrea hop on her surfboard and ride out to meet them. Easy-to-build food fun toy that lets little kids explore the joy of making healthy food and drinks. Includes a simple but colorful open-sided truck and a LEGO® beach – all designed especially for little fingers to construct.
- This Juice Truck (41397) includes a beach scene as well as LEGO® Friends Emma and Andrea mini-dolls, and 2 dolphin figures. 4+ sets help kids learn to develop their construction confidence through simple building steps.
- 4+ sets get kids building quickly. They include Starter Bricks that speed up the build and help kids hone early construction skills. With this simple building toy, kids add bricks to the chassis, then they’re ready to roll!
- This kids’ food truck toy makes an ideal LEGO® gift for preschoolers and young kids who have little brick-building experience. They can use it to interact with characters they recognize from the LEGO Friends TV series.
- This toy playset will give preschoolers a manageable yet satisfying construction challenge. It measures just over 5” (14cm) long, so kids will be proud to display this neat little toy truck in their room.
- No batteries are needed to power this food truck playset, just an eagerness to get on the road and start selling smoothies to Heartlake City with LEGO® Friends Emma!
- Break down barriers to building with the LEGO® Life app. Download it to access Instructions PLUS. Scan in this playset’s code and use the various viewing modes to help kids watch their creation come to life!
- Let your budding builder spend time with the girls from Heartlake City, a place where kids can embark on a world of adventure with their best friends by their side.
- Since 1958, LEGO® toys have met the highest industry standards plus The LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to extremes to guarantee every building set for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards.