It’s time to go camping in style in set 41392! Olivia and Mia have escaped to the countryside, but they won’t be slumming it. Help them set up their luxurious glamping tent. It has proper beds and a beauty corner! Olivia has brought her phone. Help her send some wildlife pics home while Mia chills in the hot tub. Later roast marshmallows round the campfire as Olivia scans the heavens with her telescope.
- Help your child develop a love of the outdoors with this cute LEGO® Friends Glamping toy for nature-lovers. They’ll have hours of fun pretending to make camp, explore nature and relax with their friends.
- This pretend camping toy includes a LEGO® tent with a soft plastic roof, 2 mini-dolls, a toy squirrel, a pretend campfire, a telescope and even a hot tub – everything a kid needs for an immersive play camp experience.
- Kids will love building the tent, with its tactile, soft plastic roof, and making it cozy by laying out the beds and dressing table. Wheeling the mini-dolls around on the LEGO® bicycle adds a dynamic aspect to play.
- With 241 pieces, Nature Glamping (41392) makes a fun birthday gift, holiday gift or a surprise toy for kids aged 6+ with a little building skill. Make a nature lover’s day with an impromptu treat of this camping toy.
- Measuring over 3” (9cm) high and 5” (15cm) wide, the tent makes a neat desk display. Kids can further brighten up their room by separating the toy tree and fire or by customizing them using bricks from other LEGO® sets.
- No batteries are needed to power this pretend camping toy. The lights twinkle thanks to clear, colored plastic bricks – and children’s imaginations!
- Is your little builder ready for an awesome play experience? Download the LEGO® Life app and help them use Instructions PLUS to see their camping toy in zoom, rotate and ‘ghost’ modes. It’s building for the digital age!
- Even on a camping trip beyond the boundaries of Heartlake City, kids can still explore a world of interests and activities, with their best friends by their side.
- LEGO® sets meet the highest industry standards plus The LEGO Group’s own quality criteria. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- The LEGO Group tests its bricks and accessories to the max to ensure that every one of its toy playsets meets the highest global safety and quality standards.