Join Mia at the Heartlake City Puppy Playground for fun and games with her puppies, Cookie and Coco. Brush the dogs and put on their cute bows – it’s a sunny day so don’t forget Mia’s cool shades! Take Coco for a spin on the merry-go-round. Help Cookie skateboard down the slide! When they’re tired, give them a bowl of water. And if they’ve been good dogs, reward them with bones and a dog biscuit! Introduce younger children to the joy of LEGO® building and caring for pets with this colorful Puppy Playground (41396) toy playset, featuring a puppy slide with a Starter Brick to make building easier for little ones.
- Kids will enjoy hours of fun role-playing with the Mia mini-doll figure with her dogs Cookie and Coco in Heartlake City Park, guiding a puppy down the slide on a LEGO® skateboard or spinning them on the merry-go-round.
- Accessories such as Mia’s sunglasses, plus the brush, bowl, dog biscuit, 2 bones and 2 bows for the dog figures, add to the creative fun. The models combine brilliantly with other LEGO sets for extra imaginative play.
- With easy-to-build models, Mia from the LEGO® Friends TV series and cute LEGO pets, this 57-piece animal toy playset makes the best birthday, holiday or surprise gift toy for kids (especially dog-lovers) aged 4+.
- The puppy slide measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide, so it can easily be packed into a bag along with the other builds and fun toy accessories to keep little kids entertained wherever you go.
- No batteries required! This LEGO® starter set is powered by children’s imaginations, so they can develop their storytelling skills while enjoying lots of creative play with the LEGO dog figures.
- Make building this dog toy playset extra fun for kids with intuitive Instructions PLUS from the LEGO® Life app. Even younger builders can zoom, rotate and visualize this model as they create the real-life version.
- Featuring Starter Brick bases to make building simpler and boost their confidence, LEGO® 4+ sets are a top gift to introduce younger children to various LEGO themes, movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards plus The LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures they connect perfectly and pull apart easily when it’s time for a new build.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, bitten and tested in every way you can imagine, ensuring that every young builder’s LEGO Friends toy playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.