Dive into an amazing single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) experience with this LEGO® Hidden Side set. Build the haunted subway with Jack, Axel Chops, Scrimper and Waylon minifigures, download the free Hidden Side AR app and scan the model with your smart device to bring it to life. Then hunt ghosts, solve mysteries, battle boss ghost Lady E and help Jack escape the haunted digital world!
- This LEGO® Hidden Side building toy combines the open creative play of LEGO building playsets with an app for an amazing single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) play experience. Ideal for kids aged 7 and up.
- What’s in the box? A digitally interactive LEGO® Hidden Side haunted subway model with fun features and functions, plus ghost-hunter Jack and possessed Axel Chops, Scrimper and Waylon minifigures.
- This haunted subway model reveals an amazing digital world when viewed through a smart device equipped with the LEGO® Hidden Side AR app. Kids then get to hunt ghosts, solve mysteries and battle the boss ghost Lady E.
- Looking for a birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 7 and up? This LEGO® Hidden Side playset is a great gift idea for LEGO building fans and for kids who love virtual reality and digital games.
- When built, this LEGO® Welcome to The Hidden Side (70427) model measures over 6"" (17cm) high, 8"" (22cm) wide and 5"" (13cm) deep.
- Battery-free building toy. The Hidden Side AR app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask parents' permission before going online.
- It's easy to get started with this LEGO® Hidden Side augmented reality, app-driven building kit. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions in the box and online – so simply open the brick bags and let the fun begin!
- The LEGO® Hidden Side universe is set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings. The augmented reality play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, ghosts and events.
- LEGO® Hidden Side toy construction sets meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria to ensure that all LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze our building bricks and pieces to make sure every playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.