Discover the magic of an iconic 1960s American muscle car with the LEGO® Creator Ford Mustang in set 10265, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, bonnet scoop, printed mustang grille badge, GT emblems and 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires. Developed with input from Ford, this authentic replica comes with optional add-ons for customization, including a selection of license plates, supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank. You can even adjust the lift of the rear axle for an extra-mean look! Remove the roof panel or open the doors and you have access to the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, working steering and a mid-console gearshift. Store items in the trunk or lift the hood to reveal a detailed big block 390 V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter detailing. This advanced building set has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia and makes a great centerpiece for the home or office.
- Authentic replica of a 1960s Ford Mustang featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, air scoop, 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires, and a selection customization add-ons.
- Open the doors or remove the roof panel to access the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, mid-console gearshift and working steering.
- Open the trunk to store items and lift the hood to reveal a detailed Ford Mustang V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter.
- Also includes a printed mustang grille badge and 2 GT emblems.
- Customize the Ford Mustang with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank.
- Choose from a selection of license plates.
- Lift the hood to check out the realistic engine detailing.
- Adjust the lift of the rear axle for a real mean look!
- This Mustang toy car model includes 1,470 pieces and is suitable for ages 16+.
- New-for-March-2019 special elements include 5-spoke rims, 2x8 brick with bow, 1x3 mustang logo tile, 2x4 bow with ‘GT’ Emblem.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
Or how about these
the working parts along with mods is the best I have ever seen
Been looking forward to get this one for a while, and was fortunate that my girlfriend at the time (now wife ;-) ) bought it for my birthday.
I loved building this car, and while the extras are nice, I still prefer the original look.
This set rates for me as the best of the various Creator Expert vehicles done to date. Nice generous number of parts and love all the dark blue.
It is such an enjoyable building experience using a nice combination of both Technic and regular LEGO:registered: parts and some cool techniques going in every direction. The steering wheel turns the front wheels and there are some neat additional customised extras to add to the car!
The completed build looks absolutely epic, capturing almost every aspect of the original car.
And 28 printed tiles, mmmm...
Do yourself a favour and buy one!
I own all of these large Creator Expert cars (and the Ideas Lotus 7) and this is by far the best one they've made yet. It looks most like the car it's supposed to be, there's lots of interesting techniques and a tonne of great parts in interesting colours if you want to break it down or modify it.
The extra add ons are the weakest part as I do think that it looks the best without any of them attached, but to each their own.
I can't recommend this enough, even for people who aren't usually car fans.