Doctor Octopus is on the rampage in set 76148 No one is safe from his deadly robotic arms! Can you help Spider-Man and Spider-Girl stop the evil Doc Ock? Speed into action on the Spider-Cycle. Split the awesome vehicle to create a ‘walking spider’ and a high-speed bike. Fire your stud shooters…. throw a web… you’ll need all your superhero skills to defeat this long-armed villain!
- There’s action, adventure and endless possibilities for imaginative play when young superheroes join Spider-Man, Spider-Girl and their amazing 2-in-1 motorcycle to battle the evil, 4-armed Doctor Octopus.
- With 3 LEGO® minifigures, kids can role-play as Spider-Man, Spider-Girl and Doc Ock in an action-packed confrontation. Spider-Man’s motorcycle splits into 2 to create a high-speed bike and a giant ‘walking spider’!
- Doc Ock has 4 robotic arms. But Spider-Man and Spider-Girl have the Spider-Cycle, with stud shooters and webs to fling… and that’s just the beginning! Who knows where this inspirational playset will take them next?
- With a cool superhero action set to build that’s great for solo and group play, boys and girls aged 6 and up will enjoy endless superhero adventures with this LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man building toy.
- Measuring over 6” (17cm) long, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (6cm) high, Spider-Man’s motorcycle easily combines with other LEGO® Marvel sets for even more superhero action. And when it’s not chasing villains, it looks great on display in any kid’s room.
- No batteries are needed for this Spider-Man superhero playset. Kids can enjoy hands-on fun whenever and wherever they want. Battery-free LEGO® building toys encourage creative thinking and imaginative role-play.
- Thinking of giving this popular Spider-Man playset to someone new to LEGO® building toys? No problem! It comes with an easy-to-follow guide to get them building and playing straight away.
- LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man playsets give superhero fans endless, action-packed, role-play enjoyment. Kids can recreate movie scenes, dream up adventures of their own or simply put their models on display.
- LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily (no superpowers needed!) – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratchee and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be certain your toy is safe for your child.