Vulture’s stealing jewels from the bank truck in set 76147! He swoops down from the sky, blasts the back off the truck, grabs the jewel boxes with a chain, and flies away with the stolen treasure. Spider-Man speeds in on his motorbike to save the day. Look out, Spidey! Vulture’s dropping jewels everywhere! Can Spider-Man catch Vulture in his web, or will the winged villain escape? Only you can decide!
- There’s action, excitement and familiar characters in this LEGO® starter set for young builders. It’s a great way to introduce kids to LEGO playsets and superhero adventures from the Marvel Spider-Man movies.
- This fun-filled toy includes Spider-Man, the Vulture and Driver LEGO® minifigures, plus Spider-Man’s motorbike and a bank truck with a rear that ‘explodes’ off and an engine that can be rebuilt on the hood.
- With a motorbiking superhero, a winged super villain and a bank truck full of jewels, the scene is set for endless action-packed play! And, when the action stops, the figures make a great display in any kid’s room.
- This LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man building toy offers building challenges and group play possibilities perfectly suited to boys and girls aged 4 and up. A popular buildable LEGO toy for kids’ Christmas or birthday gift.
- With the bank truck toy measuring over 5” (15cm) long and 3” (9cm) high, this Spider-Man and Vulture minifigure playset encourages imaginative play on a big scale. Combine it with other toys for more superhero fun.
- You don’t need batteries for this superhero playset. Kids just pick up and play! Battery-free, hands-on LEGO® building toys encourage creative thinking, imaginative role-play and problem-solving skills.
- Even young children can build this Spider-Man playset independently, thanks to Instructions PLUS. This free interactive guide with zoom and rotate functions comes with the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets.
- LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man playsets inspire kids to create action-packed, imaginative superhero adventures. They’re great for recreating movie scenes and dreaming up new adventures, or they can simply be used for display.
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily –it’s been that way since 1958.
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratches and stretches LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be certain they're safe for your child.