Enjoy Minecraft™ characters, big time! Will the BigFig Creeper™ ambush the quick-witted Ocelot in set 21156? Or will the yellow mob scare the green beast away? Only you can decide! Move the Creeper’s feet and head (don’t worry, it won’t explode!). Adjust the Ocelot’s head, legs and tail. And when the action stops, the BigFig Creeper and Ocelot will look awesome on display in your room!
- Bring the excitement of Minecraft™ into the real world. This BigFig Creeper™ and Ocelot are recreations of the iconic video game characters. Cool, collectible and great for play and display.
- The extra-large, easy-to-build Creeper™ and Ocelot add a whole new physical dimension to the Minecraft™ game. Movable limbs maximize possibilities for independent play and action poses.
- Whether creating favorite scenes or their own adventures, Minecraft™ players discover new ways to play with LEGO® Minecraft. With a range of BigFig figures to collect, the play and display possibilities are endless!
- Ideal for Minecraft™ players aged 7 and up or anyone wanting to expand their Minecraft merchandise collection. Requires only very basic building skills. Great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift.
- At over 4” (10cm) tall, the BigFig Creeper™ offers Minecraft™ fun on a large scale – whether sharing an adventure with the Ocelot (over 1” or 5cm tall) or spreading panic among other LEGO® Minecraft BigFigs.
- No batteries needed. Hands-on play powered by kids’ imaginations boosts critical thinking and problem-solving skills. And, because it’s battery-free, the fun never ends!
- Simple, clear instructions get kids building and playing without delay. And, once they begin, the Minecraft™ fun doesn’t stop – whether the BigFigs are used to create exciting adventures or an awesome display.
- Every LEGO® Minecraft™ BigFig toy expands the Minecraft online world into the physical world. With high-quality, authentic-looking models, LEGO Minecraft sets take kids’ play experience into a new dimension!
- LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratches and stretches LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be sure your toy is safe for your child.