Bring the coolest computer game to life with this Minecraft™ BigFig Pig and Baby Zombie! The tiny terror is fast and dangerous – and when he’s riding a Pig, anything can happen! Position and pose the Pig’s head and legs, move Baby Zombie’s head, legs and arms… and when the action’s over, they’ll look awesome in your room alongside other characters from the LEGO® Minecraft BigFig collection.
- Put Minecraft™ adventures into kids’ hands with LEGO® BigFig Pig and Baby Zombie set 21157. These authentic real-world models of the iconic video game characters are great to play with, to display and to collect.
- Big and easy to build, LEGO® brick BigFig Pig and Baby Zombie toys feature a realistic design with movable limbs to maximize play possibilities. And when the action stops, they look great as decorations in kids’ rooms.
- Give kids new ways to play Minecraft™. Whether kids are recreating favorite Minecraft scenes or making up adventures of their own, LEGO® BigFigs add a whole new physical dimension to the popular computer game.
- Great gift for Minecraft™ players! Cool Christmas, birthday or any-other-day present for boys and girls aged 7 and up. Only requires basic building skills and combines with other LEGO® Minecraft BigFig sets.
- At over 4” (10cm) long and 2” (6cm) high, the BigFig Pig offers Minecraft™ fun on a large scale – whether having adventures with Baby Zombie at over 2” (7cm) tall or with other BigFigs from the LEGO® Minecraft collection.
- Battery-free fun, so the enjoyment never ends! Real-world, hands-on play powered by kids’ imaginations gets them off the PC and boosts their thinking, problem-solving and social skills.
- Get kids building and playing with their toys quickly! Simple, clear instructions ensure the fun starts straight out of the box.
- Every LEGO® Minecraft™ BigFig toy brings Minecraft’s online excitement into the real world. With high-quality, authentic-looking models, LEGO Minecraft sets take kids’ play experience into a new dimension!
- Because LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards as well as our own quality criteria, they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to ensure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards – and you can be certain your child is safe.