Pillagers are on the rampage, led by the Pillager Captain. With him is a Vindicator and a Ravager, whose mouth snaps open and shut – so don’t get too close! Can you save the Villagers from attack, and their trading post and crops from being destroyed! You’ll need all your Minecraft™ skills to defeat the hostile invaders and the biting Illager beast!• Take Minecraft™ players to a new dimension with this action-packed, LEGO®Minecraft set 21160. Kids rearrange the 3 sections to inspire endless hands-on adventures tackling the hostile mobs and their biting Ravager beast!
- Kids will love the new-for-January-2020 Pillagers and their big, biting Ravager, which the Pillagers can ride. These bad guys bring conflict and action to the game, and any other LEGO® Minecraft™ set.
- A mysterious Kai figure races to rescue the Villagers, their desert house, their trading post and their crops. And, when the battle is over, players can rearrange the 3-section set for more exciting adventures.
- Boys and girls aged 7 and up will love to build, play, rearrange and play again with this versatile Minecraft™ set. A great Christmas or birthday gift for kids looking for new ways to play their favorite game.
- The 3-section set measures over 18” (46cm) long, 13” (34cm) wide and 10” (26cm) high. And, when the sections are rearranged and combined with other LEGO® sets, the fun just gets bigger and better!
- This battery-free, hands-on playset boosts kids’ dexterity, creativity and problem-solving skills. Whether playing independently or as a group, kids’ imaginations ensure the enjoyment never stops!
- Kids can either jump straight in and enjoy some free-building fun, or use the easy instructions to get building right away! And if the guide goes missing, simply download a new one from LEGO.com\buildinginstructions.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ construction sets bring all the online excitement of Minecraft into the real world. With high-quality, authentic-looking models, LEGO Minecraft sets take kids’ play experience into a new dimension!
- LEGO® construction sets meet the highest industry standards plus our own rigorous quality criteria to ensure that the bricks are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily!
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to ensure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards – and you can be sure your child is safe.