Pillagers have trapped an Iron Golem in a cage in set 21159. Can the brave Knight save the Villagers’ friend from the hostile mobs? It’s up to you! Use the TNT to blast open the cage, then raise your axe ready to tackle the Pillagers. But where are they hiding? In the tent or in the archery practice area? Look out for the sheep! When you’ve beaten the Pillagers, rearrange the 3-part model for a new adventure!• A hands-on Minecraft™ rescue adventure with popular characters from the game – Pillagers and an Iron Golem – brought to life in a customizable, 3-section LEGO® Minecraft playset!
- Kids will love the toy’s new-for-January-2020 crossbow-carrying LEGO® Minecraft™ Pillagers. There’s also a cool TNT explosion function, a fully-equipped tent, and an archery practice area complete with target dummies.
- Players blast open the Minecraft™ cage with TNT to rescue the Iron Golem then take on the troublesome Pillagers! And, when the battle is over, the 3-section set can be rearranged ready for more adventures.
- Give boys and girls aged 7 and up this versatile Minecraft™ playset as a Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift! Great for LEGO® brick fans and Minecraft gamers looking for new ways to play their favorite game.
- Measuring over 12” (33cm) long, 7” (20cm) high and 7” (18cm) wide, the set comes in 3 separate sections that allow kids to rearrange, reimagine and embark on endless exciting adventures!
- No batteries needed. The fun is powered by kids’ imaginations – so the enjoyment never ends! Battery-free, hands-on, real-world play boosts kids’ dexterity, creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Simple instructions for kids start them building without delay! And if the instructions go missing, you can download a fresh set from LEGO.com\buildinginstructions.
- Every LEGO® Minecraft™ construction toy brings Minecraft’s online excitement into the real world. With high-quality, authentic-looking models, LEGO Minecraft sets take kids’ play experience into a new dimension!
- LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards as well as our own quality criteria. This ensures LEGO bricks are consistent, compatible and always connect and pull apart perfectly – and it’s been that way since 1958!
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks to ensure every piece meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and you can be sure your child is safe.