Take a hike through the freezing cold Taiga biome in set 21162! Build a campfire to keep warm while you blast out rare ore with TNT. Feeling hungry? Pick some delicious red berries. Here comes a friendly Fox… and then a Skeleton! Look out – there’s a Wolf on the hunt! Tie him to the Skeleton, he’ll enjoy the bones! You’ll need your golden sword and your Minecraft skills to deal with this boney attacker.• Take Minecraft™ players on a thrilling LEGO® Minecraft building adventure in the freezing Taiga region. With 4 cool characters, including a new-for-January-2020 Fox, kids can enjoy non-stop hands-on Minecraft fun.
- With Steve and his golden sword, Skeleton with a bow and Fox and Wolf figures, plus berry bushes for food, a campfire for heat and TNT to blast for ore, this toy playset is bursting with independent play possibilities!
- Kids create and play in their own Minecraft™ environment; rearrange, rebuild and reimagine it for new adventures, and combine it with other LEGO® sets to extend the fun.
- This versatile playset is an ideal toy for boys and girls seeking new ways to play Minecraft™. A great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for Minecraft players – and budding builders – aged 7 and up.
- The set measures over 3” (9cm) long, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (3cm) high. And, when the sections are rearranged or combined with other LEGO® Minecraft™ sets, the fun grows and grows!
- No batteries needed. This LEGO® Minecraft™ set is powered by kids’ imaginations – so the fun never ends! Let kids enjoy the magic of Minecraft with the hands-on creative possibilities of a LEGO brick set.
- With simple, clear instructions, kids start building and playing straight away! And if the toy’s instructions go missing, you can download a new set from LEGO.com\buildinginstructions.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ construction sets bring all the online excitement of Minecraft into the real world. With high-quality, authentic-looking models, LEGO Minecraft sets take kids’ play experience into a new dimension!
- LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be certain they're safe for your child and satisfy the highest global safety and quality standards.