Join the Resistance fleet with the awesome X-wing fighter! Climb into the cockpit with Poe Dameron. Make sure R2-D2 is sitting comfortably then launch! When you see First Order forces, switch the wings into attack mode and fire the stud shooters and spring-loaded missiles. Then continue the fight on the ground against the Knight of Ren with Jannah’s cool weapons. You must win this battle!
- Kids can role-play as Resistance hero Poe Dameron and fly into battle with this new-for-January-2020 LEGO® Star Wars™ version of the classic X-wing starfighter (75273) from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Loads of play-inspiring features including an opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, adjustable wings for cruise and attack mode, stud and spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing gear.
- Includes an R2-D2 LEGO® droid plus 3 Star Wars™ character toy minifigures – Poe Dameron, Knight of Ren and Jannah – with new-for-January-2020 features, plus blaster pistols, a bowcaster and other weapons for battles.
- This 761-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ set makes a great gift idea and offers a fun, rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 9+. Add the Sith TIE Fighter (75273) for epic First Order vs. Resistance battles.
- The X-wing fighter building toy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide so it makes an eye-catching centerpiece to show off to friends when it’s not being flown on Resistance missions!
- This collectible X-wing LEGO® set is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so the action adventures never stop!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don’t worry. This X-wing building toy comes with easy-to-follow, printed instructions so they can open the box, start building straightaway… and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toys are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate scenes from the memorable Star Wars saga and create their own unique stories.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and that they connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on planet earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).