Spark memories of the epic Battle of Geonosis in Star Wars: The Clone Wars with this Ultimate Collector Series build-and-display model of a Republic Gunship (75309). Authentic features of a Low Altitude Assault Transport (LAAT) vehicle are beautifully reproduced in LEGO® bricks, including the pilot cockpits, swing-out spherical gun turrets, 2 cannons on top, super-long wings, opening sides and rear hatch and interior details.
First choice for LEGO fans
Voted for by LEGO fans to become an Ultimate Collector Series set, this awesome buildable model has a display stand with an information plaque, plus Clone Trooper Commander and Mace Windu LEGO minifigures. Step-by-step instructions are included so you can immerse yourself in the building challenge and enjoy the fun, creative process.
Part of a collection of LEGO Star Wars™ building kits for adults, this premium-quality set makes a special gift for yourself, Star Wars enthusiasts or passionate LEGO fans in your life.
- Enjoy quality time creating the first-ever Ultimate Collector Series version of a Republic Gunship (75309), just like those seen during the Battle of Geonosis in Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- This build-and-display model is packed with authentic features including 2 pilot cockpits, swing-out spherical gun turrets, 2 cannons, super-long wings and opening sides and rear hatch.
- The display stand has an information plaque and spaces for 2 included LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Clone Trooper Commander with a blaster and Mace Windu with a lightsaber.
- The Star Wars™ Republic Gunship was voted for by LEGO® fans as their top choice to become the next Ultimate Collector Series (UCS) set in an online poll. So, by popular demand, here it is!
- This premium-quality set offers an immersive, rewarding building challenge and makes the best birthday or holiday gift for yourself, a devoted Star Wars™ fan or passionate LEGO® enthusiast.
- Measuring over 13 in. (33 cm) high, 27 in. (68 cm) long and 29 in. (74 cm) wide, including the stand, this is a LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible you’ll want to photograph and share with others.
- This 3,292-piece building kit comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so even a Star Wars™ fan who’s a newcomer to LEGO® sets can take on the complex build with confidence.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ set for adults is part of a collection of building kits designed for you, the discerning hobbyist, who enjoys hands-on, creative DIY projects to unwind in your spare time.
- LEGO® components comply with stringent industry standards, meaning they are consistent, compatible and connect securely for robust builds.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to ensure that they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.
Or how about these
75309 | LEGO® Star Wars™ Republic Gunship
Such a great build. Easily the best version of the gunship. But the scale is all off. It’s 1:25 instead of 1:50. Such a pity - as it’s quite a solid final result. Would have been nice to include a few more mini figures too
Epic Star Wars lego set as always.
And great service from great yellow brick as always
Excellent gift for my son.
Still in process of building. Thoroughly enjoyable.
I think this is easily one of the most aesthetic USC Star Wars sets that has ever been released. The top-heavy design of the gunship does not lend itself to an easy conversion to Lego bricks, especially with every one of it's edges being curved in some manner. Somehow, the masterminds at Lego have managed to pull it off and create a large and incredibly detailed replica that is very satisfying to the eye.
Getting to the finished product, however, can be very frustrating at times. There are many weird connections and joins of large sections of the ship that don't feel study at all and are also really tricky to connect in the first place which can lead to building becoming more of a chore than an enjoyable experience, especially with how long the build process is already. A lot of the extremities of the ship sag under their own weight and because of how they have to be attached to fit the ship's design which can be a bit disappointing considering the set's price tag.
Overall, I would not tackle this set unless you are a super master builder and have a REALLY large open surface to display it on too!