Looking for the ultimate gift for a child or teen who loves supercar toys? This LEGO® Technic™ McLaren Senna GTR™ (42123) is a great choice – and adult McLaren fans will love it too! Packed with authentic features inspired by the original track-focused supercar icon, this collectible model toy is sure to set pulses racing.
Realistic details and powerful functions
The McLaren Senna GTR is a car unlike any other. And this awesome LEGO Technic toy version is equally impressive. Check out the V8 engine with moving pistons, iconic dihedral doors that open, plus authentic graphics and colors, just like on the real car. Steer using the wheel, then put the model on display where it’s sure to draw many admiring glances.
Open up the world of engineering
LEGO Technic sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO® Technic™ McLaren Senna GTR™ 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original.
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren.
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top.
- Looking for the best gift ideas for a motorsport fan or supercar lover?This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car.
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren.
- Model measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 12 in. (32 cm) long and 4 in. (12 cm) wide.
- This collectible McLaren toy car features eye-catching graphics and colors, just like on the real supercar.
- The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
Or how about these
This was my first technic set, and it didn't disappoint. The amount of detail and the techniques used are simply amazing. Looking forward to my next technic set.
In the words of my son, it was cool awesome and amazing to build.
Kept his mischief hands busy for 2 days.
My daughter is a real petrol head. She loves everything racing, from Formula One to e-cars. She knows the drivers, the cars, the tracks, you name it. She is studying to be a physiotherapist and is in her third year, but has been battling with extreme pain from a back injury. She just had a successful surgery to remove scar tissue and part of a bulging disc that was putting pressure on nerves for her legs and lower body. Before she went in for the surgery, we were anxious about the outcome and whether she would walk again, and I bought her this kit as a motivator. She was so happy and the day after her discharge from hospital, she started the build. She follows instructions meticulously and managed to complete the build in two days while lying in bed convalescing. The instructions were clear and intuitive to follow and she thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Happily she is walking around now, relatively pain free, although she still has a long road of rehabilitation ahead. She will be building more of these in the future, I'm sure. Thank you.
Great attention to detail was applied! Great for supercar enthusiasts.
This was a highly fun build from start to finish. I love how you start with the inside and mechanical parts, creating and building the pistons, watching them move up and down. It feels like you are building a real car when you build this set. In fact, any Lego Technic set for that matter. What I enjoyed about this set is, is the size of the model, I love a nice big build as well. It is a beautiful display piece. It fits well into my Technic collection. Applying the stickers was also joyous because yet again, it feels like you are applying vinyl onto a vehicle, creating that feeling that you are building and constructing a real car. The colors are great and bold, and the car really stands out with its metallic sheen stickers. Then comes my favorite part, apart from building, I love photographing my sets/builds/cars and this one was such a joy to photograph. I highly recommend this set, purely based on how fun it is to build, and how realistic this model looks once completed