Cleaning cars is child’s play with the 6+ LEGO® City Car Wash (60362) set, featuring spinnable washer brushes, movable dryer fans, a soapsuds dispenser, tire pump and a toy car. Just add the driver and attendant minifigures and a sprinkle of imagination for hours of fun.
Interactive instructions add to the building fun
This 6+ set includes an easy-to-follow printed guide and step-by-step 3D instructions in the LEGO Builder app. Here kids can zoom in and rotate and visualize models from all angles as they build. The app also enables them to track the building process and explore and save virtual playsets.
Make every day a fun day!
LEGO City sets come with realistic structures, cool vehicles and inspiring characters for open-ended play. Kids are free to express their creativity through imaginative stories and adventures that depict real life in a fun and exciting way.
- Car wash playset – Shift kids’ creativity up a gear with this LEGO® City Car Wash (60362) toy building set, with fun features for imaginative role play
- What's in the box? – Everything kids need to create a toy Car Wash and car, plus driver and attendant minifigures
- Fun functions – Kids can drive the car through the Car Wash to spin the washer brushes, dispense LEGO® soapsuds elements and position the movable dryer fans
- LEGO® gift for kids who love cool toy cars – Give this toy Car Wash as a holiday, birthday or any-day gift for kids aged 6 and up
- Dimensions – When built and assembled, the LEGO® City Car Wash measures over 4.5 in. (11 cm) high, 6 in. (15 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep
- No batteries required – This buildable LEGO® toy is powered by kids with big imaginations
- Includes an interactive guide – Discover the LEGO® Builder app. Here kids can explore and save virtual playsets, track building progress, zoom in and rotate and view models in 3D while they build
- Action without limits – Unleash more fun and adventures when you combine this set with others from the LEGO® City range
- Quality in focus – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- Safety checked – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety