Passionate animal fans aged 9+ will love to play out fun stories with this brilliant LEGO® Creator 3in1 Majestic Tiger (31129). It features a brick-built tiger model with posable tail, legs, body, shoulders, head and jaw, and it can also change its facial expressions.
LEGO toys to fuel gripping imaginative play
At least 3 different build-and-play experiences are available to kids with this fantastic 3in1 toy set. They can build a posable tiger with a red bird, rebuild it into a posable red panda with bamboo and a bonsai tree, turn it into a koi fish with moving tail and flippers and water lilies, or delve into their imaginations to create another animal.
A digital experience for LEGO builders
The building set comes with interactive digital building instructions to make the building experience even more fun. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for use on smartphones and tablets, the zoom and rotate tools help kids visualize the model as they build.
- 3 animal models in 1 set – LEGO® fans can enjoy endless adventures with the Majestic Tiger (31129) building set featuring tiger toy, red panda and koi fish models
- Endless play possibilities – Kids can choose their all-action animal story: stalking prey with a powerful tiger; climbing trees with a red panda; or underwater fun with a koi fish
- Posable fun – The tiger toy can move its body, head, jaw, tail, legs and shoulders; the red panda can move its head, tail, legs, feet and ears; and the koi fish has a posable body, flippers and tail
- Mini models – All 3 animals are accompanied by a smaller model. The tiger has a red bird and jungle display; the red panda has a bonsai tree and bamboo; and the koi fish has water lilies
- A rewarding build – This 755-piece building set lets kids aged 9 and up enjoy a rewarding building experience before animal playtime begins
- Display model – Measuring over 5 in. (14 cm) high, 12 in. (33 cm) long and 2 in. (7 cm) wide, the Majestic Tiger is a great size for kids to show off in their bedroom
- More 3in1 fun – Look out for other new-for-March-2022 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets including Super Robot (31124), Supersonic-jet (31126) and Dolphin and Turtle (31128)
- Interactive digital building – Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model on their smartphones and tablets
- High quality – For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made to ensure they pull apart consistently every time
- Safety assurance – LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards
Or how about these
Usually I am only buying, building and designing LEGO Technic. I saw the LEGO Tiger in and advertisement and loved it at first sight. So I bought my first LEGO Creator product.
It comes in an 75% filled box with 4 bags and three building manuals, one for the Tiger, one for a Red Panda and one for a kind of Little Nemo fish. The Tiger design is by far the most impressive and invites you to start building straight away.
Totally 782 parts in 206 different types.
The Tiger manual has 130 pages, good quality print and binding. The building instructions are in 290 steps, very clear to follow. A small bonus build comes as a bird on a rocky plant. Not very clear for me what it has to with the Tiger theme.
As said, the building instructions are straight forwarded, and as a Technic builder, it was very interesting for me to see what kind of building technics are used to make an animal. I learned a lot of new things how to connect non Technic parts and to come to interesting designs.
Quite some interesting new type of parts for me in this design, I own about 100.000 parts in 3.500 different types, so to find parts and new ways of connecting parts is great fun.
The final result is amazing, you can place the Tiger in many different positions, due to the way the legs, tail and head are connected to the body.
It took me about 3 hours to build it the Tiger, I didn't tried to break the world record building, but more to learn and see how the design was made.
The box says for 9+ age, but I think it can also be build by children of 6+ with some building experience and/or help.
I haven't build the other two figures yet, but looking to the building instructions, they are more simple and not all parts are used.
Part diversity: 9+
Building fun: 10-
For me the only minor thing is that some parts were used in weird colors you hardly can use for other buildings.
These parts are used in places you don't see from the outside of the figure. I see this in more designs nowadays.
Is it worth buying this set: YES for me, price per piece is acceptable, and quite a great diversity of pieces. The pieces with weird colors I have to accept.