Create your own brick-built 1970s Fender® Stratocaster™ guitar and 65 Princeton® Reverb amplifier with this LEGO® Ideas set (21329). Recall the legendary musicians who have played a Stratocaster® as you recreate its iconic curves and add authentic details such as the posable whammy bar, pickup switch and tuning pegs. The buildable amp has removable panels for easy viewing of the motherboard, reverb tank, speaker and other interior details, plus rubber cables to connect it to the guitar and footswitch.
This set includes bricks to build the guitar in either red or black, guitar picks in 4 colors and an elegant, foldable stand for the guitar model to complete a delightful display piece. There is also a sticker with the Fender logo made from LEGO bricks for you to attach to your real guitar or amp.
This building kit is part of a collection of LEGO sets for adults. It’s a top gift idea for guitar players, Fender fans, music lovers and keen LEGO builders.
- Recreate a legendary guitar with this wonderfully detailed LEGO® Ideas build-and-display model (21329) of a 1970s Fender® Stratocaster® guitar and a buildable Fender 65 Princeton® Reverb amplifier.
- The guitar features a posable whammy bar, pickup switch and tuning pegs, six strings, Fender® logo stickers, and a textile strap. The bricks included let you build the guitar in red or black.
- The amplifier has removable panels for easy viewing of the motherboard, reverb tank, speaker and other interior details, logo stickers, plus connecting rubber cables for the guitar and footswitch.
- Includes a foldable display stand for the guitar, model-scale guitar picks in 4 colors, plus a sticker of the Fender® logo built from LEGO® bricks to put on your real guitar, amp or wherever you want.
- Guitar measures over 14 in. (36 cm) long, 4 in. (11 cm) wide and 1 in. (3 cm) deep. This LEGO® display model makes a cool gift for guitar players, music lovers and Fender® Stratocaster® guitar fans.
- Fun to build solo or with friends and family to share your love of this iconic guitar, music and/or building with LEGO® bricks.
- This 1,079-piece set comes with a booklet about the history of the Fender® Stratocaster® guitar, the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus step-by-step instructions for a joyful build.
- This cool building set was entered in the LEGO® Ideas ‘Music to our Ears’ contest by a fan designer and chosen from the top 9 entries to become the next LEGO Ideas set by the LEGO Ideas review board.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure simple, secure connections and robust builds. It’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure that every LEGO set satisfies rigorous global safety standards.
Or how about these
Recently purchased this set and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of detail and techniques that went into this build. For the price, it is definitely a worthwhile purchase. Apart from the Fender guitar, the set really comes together with the stand and the amp. Definitely something that catches the eye when you walk into a room.
This was such a great set that was fun to build and looks awesome. My dad loved it too and even got his own!
Great piece to build and true to form for a Fender guitar. Loved every minute of building this. Hopefully there will be more guitars in the future.
It is an amazing set , from the start to the end . There are a lot of amazing building techniques. It is without a doubt recommended
As a fender guitar player / owner this set was a real dream com true.
I loved the attention to detail (especially in the amp section!).
It was a fantastic amount of fun to build!
10/10 would recommend.