LEGO® Marvel Shuri's Sunbird (76211) looks as amazing as it is for kids to play with. Put this aircraft in the hands of a Black Panther fan aged 8 and up and watch their imagination soar!
The best for both play and display
This impressive aircraft is an authentic recreation of Sunbird, the fantastic flying machine piloted by Shuri from Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. This versatile and powerful-looking piece of Super-Hero equipment features 2 large engines on ball joints that kids can tilt and rotate to a variety of angles. Hinges allow the wings to be folded forwards and backwards. At the rear is storage for Shuri's fist weapons, and 2 stud shooters are mounted at the front. The set includes 4 minifigures – Shuri, Ironheart MK1, Nakia and Attuma – along with their cool weapons and accessories.
- Wakanda forever! – Put the LEGO® Marvel Shuri's Sunbird (76211) into the hands of a Black Panther fan and take their imagination to Wakanda and far beyond
- 4 characters – Includes Shuri, Ironheart MK1, Nakia and Attuma minifigures, plus a spear, fighting rings and jetpack. The buildable Sunbird includes 2 stud shooters, rotatable engines and foldable wings
- Easily adapts for action – The adjustable engines and wings let kids reconfigure the aircraft for different play scenarios with the 4 characters and accessories
- Gift for Marvel fans – A birthday or holiday gift for young Super Heroes aged 8 and up
- Sky-high adventures – The Sunbird aircraft measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 10 in. (26 cm) wide and integrates easily with other LEGO® Marvel building toys
- Boosts creativity – All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide young Super Heroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfil stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards