Youngsters can recreate dramatic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back action with the first-ever LEGO® brick-built model of the AT-ST from the Battle of Hoth (75322). It has an opening hatch and roof for access to the minifigure cockpit, a wheel-operated rotating head, 2 spring-loaded shooters and posable legs. A cool gift for trend-setting kids aged 9 and up, this building toy also features 3 LEGO Star Wars™ minifigures, including Chewbacca with snow decoration, plus an Imperial Probe Droid LEGO figure, to inspire creative play.
Interactive building tools
Easy-to-follow building instructions are included with this premium-quality set. And check out the LEGO Building Instructions app, which has intuitive zoom and rotate viewing tools to make the experience extra fun.
Awesome construction toys
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999, and there are a wide variety of sets to delight fans of all ages.
- The first buildable LEGO® Star Wars™ model of a Battle of Hoth AT-ST – With this authentically detailed building toy (75322), fans can recreate epic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back scenes
- 3 LEGO® minifigures and a droid – Chewbacca with snow decoration, Hoth AT-ST Pilot and Hoth Rebel Trooper, each with weapons, plus an Imperial Probe Droid LEGO figure
- Lots of play-inspiring features – The AT-ST walker features a minifigure cockpit accessible via a hatch and opening roof, a wheel-operated rotating head, 2 spring-loaded shooters and posable legs
- Premium-quality gift for ages 9 and up – Give this 586-piece building toy as a birthday or holiday gift to creative kids who are into Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- For play and display – The AT-ST walker measures over 10.5 in. (26 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, and can be displayed between playtimes
- App-assisted building – Instructions are included and, using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of the construction model as they build
- Construction toys for all ages – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets allow kids (and adult fans) to recreate iconic scenes, make up new stories or just display the buildable models
- Quality assurance – LEGO® bricks and pieces meet stringent quality standards, ensuring that they connect simply and securely
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analysed to make sure they comply with demanding global safety standards"
Or how about these
Another great set by LEGO.
This is the best AT-ST yet, with detailed and moving legs, rotatable cabin, and color coded weapon storage.
Amazing minifigures, ESPECIALLY the snow covered Chewbacca. The minifigures alone would make this set worth buying!
I like the little shooter mechanism on the side and that the cockpit can turn.
Chewie minifigure is really cool. It took me a few hours to build. The most complicated part was the feet and easiest was the minifigures. I am nine years old and think this would be good for 8 years up. Jamie
This AT-ST was an awesome build with excellent value for money! The snow-covered Chewbacca is a very cool minifig to have.
The attention to detail to the legs and feet especially are amazing and the rotating mechanism and spring loaded shooters are fun to play with.
It also looks great on a shelf next to the regular AT-AT - and with both sets being set on Hoth it should make a fine addition to the Imperial fleet of any Star Wars fan, both the young and the young at heart.
Very nice build
Amazing set to build and my 7 year old did so without any challenges. I just thought that one piece of detail was overlooked - the two "hatch" openings on the front of the set could have been designed in such a way that they actually open.
Otherwise - love the build, love the scale.